Freshdesk Support Ticketing System Launched!

Freshdesk Support Ticketing System Launched

We officially launched our new Support Ticketing System and we think you're really going to like it! It's called Freshdesk. Our goal was to not only make it easier to submit support requests to us but for us to also be able to manage your requests in a much more efficient way, ensuring everyone receives our support as quickly as possible.

HOW do I gain access to Freshdesk?

Last week an email communication was distributed to current, active users of the Education Partners Information Community (EPIC) portal. This communication informed our Student Solution community about the new ticketing support system - Freshdesk. As last week's email Alert Notification stated, EPIC community portal users should have received an activation email to gain access to the new Freshdesk support platform. If you failed to receive an activation email, please contact your Client Success Director.

WHERE do I access Freshdesk?

You can now access Freshdesk via the URL below.

Platforms

*We are still actively migrating, ALL cases from EPIC to the Freshdesk support platform. Do not be alarmed if you log into Freshdesk and do not find your existing OPEN case from EPIC. This is an ongoing migration process that will continue throughout the week. If you need immediate support regarding an already OPEN case, please contact your Client Success Director or Student Solution Product Manager.

WHEN can I submit a ticket in Freshdesk?

If you have already activated your account and need to submit a ticket for assistance, start by logging into Freshdesk and proceed by clicking on 'New support ticket'. Please remember to select - Student Solution - from the 'Product' category in order to ensure your request is routed to the correct support team.

HOW can I get more information?

If you have additional questions about our new Freshdesk support platform, please don’t hesitate to contact your Client Success Director.

Regards,

Education Partners - Client Success Team

www.educationpartners.com

Follow on Twitter | Like on Facebook | Connect on LinkedIn

1 person likes this