Users have reported an issue in the Student Finance > FA Packaging user interface. The reported issue occurs when attempting to add a Payment Period to an existing fund source under the Award TAB in the Build Financial Aid Package section. The issue does not occur for newly created fund sources.
1. User navigates to Student Finance>>FA Packaging screen.
2. Selects an Academic Year and moves to Set Disbursements (clicks on green pencil) to an existing fund source. A Set Disbursements pop-up window will open whereby the user can add Payment Periods.
3. The user then clicks the Add button in the upper-right corner to add a new Payment Period row.
4. The user then proceeds to enter the additional information for the payment period.
5. Click 'OK'
The user SHOULD be able to click on the 'OK' button and proceed with saving the update.
The UI will NOT allow the user to click on the 'OK' button to apply the changes.
As a workaround, a user can initiate the following steps in order to continue creating payment periods:
- After populating all required information for the Payment Period row in the FA Packaging, Click on Note column text box without adding text in it. The system should then allow the user to continue by clicking on the OK button and then proceed to Save the changes that user has created.
4/24/2018 - The EP Product Development and Engineering teams have applied SS Release 31 HF into all production environments. If users still experience the reported issue, please instruct them to force refresh by pressing both control and F5 buttons simultaneously.
Release Version: SS Release 31 HF | Status: FIXED - April 24, 2018 4:08 AM | Reference: SS-2893